- Did you do a Lash Course in hopes for it to make you a great Lash Artist?
- Did you feel that the course was too short with too many students and no support afterwards?
- Did you leave the course with a kit and a certificate but now feel scared and clueless as of where to get started?
- Do you lack the confidence to safely apply a set of lashes onto someone’s eyes and charge for it?
Many Lash Course providers are in it for a quick buck. The courses are short (1-2 days), cheap and the classes are big. The information taught is often not up to date and students are left to do most of the research on their own. They are thrown out in the deep end, feeling robbed and insecure.
Have you ever learned a new skill and how long did it take you? Drive a car, play the piano, draw, sew, or anything else? I’m sure it took more than 1 or two days to get really good at it?
- Attend a 3h monthly workshop with your Lashia Mentor and fellow Lashia Trainees.
Each workshop has a new topic, where we upskill you in various elements, such as application techinques, styling and mapping, adhesive chemistry, taping issues and troubleshooting, how to apply lashes to damaged or sparse lashes, other problem areas, customer service, tweezer handling, how to get faster, retention and which glues to use in various humidities, business elements such as marketing, pricing and much much more.
Unlimited individual practical support with your Mentor, book in to do a set of lashes at the Academy and we will watch, troubleshoot and help you better your techniques and become an amazing Lash Artist.
Access to the Closed Lashia Facebook group where you get help and support from your fellow Lashia Trainees.
Get discount on Lashia’s products and services.
- Attend events and happenings hosted by Lashia.
You can also contact us directly on 0424036630 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.